Dear One,

 Dear One,

    I went on a date tonight. It was nice, he was attractive. Not quite my person though. I'm getting tired again. Like I told my friend, why do I feel like I can only have one? Pursue love or, pursue myself. Why can't I have both?

    I know that the kind of love I'm looking for is that 'one of a kind' love. I wonder what you're doing now. Are you taking someone home? Can you tell they're not the one? Or is she? Have we already met and have you wiggled your way out of my hands? Do I know you? What will it feel like to meet in case we haven't? Will we know right away?

    Do I have purpose beyond searching for you? Will I ever feel complete without you? When? What am I suppowed to do until then? Find me, soon.


- R 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call Your Dad, You’re In A Cult

An Ode to Musical Theater

March 1, 2020